Current Case Investigations
The Hodes Law Firm is always investigating new litigation matters, with an eye for unique cases and potential class action matters.
Current Case and New Matter Investigations include:
- Civil Rights Violations, including Section 1983 actions, police misconduct, and excessive force complaints.
- Deceptive Packaging and Labeling on consumer products.
- Employer Retaliation and Wrongful Terminations.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations by debt collectors.
- Hidden fees and surcharges, including resort fees, auto rental fees, and unexplained billing charges.
- Insurance Charges for Chiropractic Treatment in violation of state laws.
- Opioids, Anti-Depressants and other addictive drugs.
- Privacy violations involving Internet of Things, Smart Devices, and smartphone applications.
- Predatory Lending and Refinance claims against banks, mortgage lenders and loan servicers.
- Sexual Harassment, Hostile Work Environment, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, and Workplace Discrimination.
- Uniform Commercial Code and Uniform Consumer Credit Code violations involving motor vehicle repossessions.
- Wage and Hour Violations in the restaurant and service industry.